- Employees – Our employees are our greatest asset! They are trained, full-time experienced craftsmen or apprentices. We don’t use sub-contractors or contract labor for your protection. Supervision and communication skills (including English and Spanish) are high priorities for owners to apprentices.
- Warranty – We provide a 5 year labor and material warranty for our basic suggested products on stable substrates. Other warranties are dependent on substrate conditions, paint quality desired, and manufacturer’s label warranty.
- EPA Lead Renovator Certified – MTS Painting is now EPA Certified to perform renovation work on pre 1978 child occupied dwellings. For info on the new EPA Rule visit www.epa.gov/lead.
- Associations – We are a proud member of Painting and Decorating Contractors of America, and are active in the local PDCA Chapter and in the PDCA Residential Forum. We are certified with the Better Business Bureau, and are listed with Tofixit.com as a preferred contractor. We are also Members of National Federation of Independent Businesses and Angie’s List.
- Integrity – We believe in treating our customers with honesty and respect at all times. We provide an exceptional service at a reasonable price, and we stand behind the work we do. And we show up on time!
- PDCA Accreditation – PDCA Accredited Contractors are trained in every facet of the craft: the tools, the coatings, the nuances of color. We use state of the art materials and techniques that will protect the investment of money, time and effort you’ve put into your painting improvements.
- Products – We specify high quality Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore and Dunn Edwards brand paints, or any worthy material preferred. Air-quality issues? – see us for recommendations.
- Green caring Initiative – MTS Cares about the environment! We are “green” in our practices, for instance: using sustainable eco-friendly paints, recycling our leftover paints, using proper disposal techniques, recycling and using recycled products, and conserving energy and water. We are constantly updating our “green” policies, and training all company members to do what we can for future generations.
- Expertise – We have a great deal of experience in painting and repairs of all types of building structures, including homes, town-homes, condos, wrought iron fences, commercial buildings and warehouses, churches, and more!
- Drug-Free – We require that all of our employees submit to pre-employment and random drug-testing for their benefit as well as that of our customers.
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured – We hold an Arizona Registrar of Contractors license for Residential (C34-059403) and Commercial (L34-158835) painting, and are bonded and insured for more than the required amounts.
- References – We have many satisfied customers who are happy to recommend us. We can provide a list of Residential, Commercial or HOA references upon request. We would be honored to have you refer us to your friends, associates, and family, and/or allow us to use you as a reference.
– Painting in The Valley since 1983!
Serving: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, Cave Creek