Business Ethics Awards Finalists Announced
(Phoenix,AZ- April 11, 2012) Better Business Bureau (BBB) announces the 15 Arizona companies selected as finalists for the 2012 BBB Business Ethics Awards sponsored by Wells Fargo. Five of the 15 companies will be named winners in their category during the awards dinner and ceremony on Thursday, May 17 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa.
The BBB Business Ethics Awards were established in 2002 by BBB Foundation to recognize outstanding businesses that maintain a solid commitment to ethics and trust. TV and radio personality Pat McMahon will serve as the master of ceremonies for the seventh year in a row, and Fiesta Bowl Executive Director Robert Shelton will deliver the keynote address. Nearly 400 business and community leaders will celebrate ethics during the May 17 awards dinner starting at 6 p.m.
Category I (1 – 10 employees)
- Arizona Carpet & Restoration Co. (Phoenix)
- Convertabath, Inc. (Tempe)
- National Automotive Repair (Phoenix)
Category II (11 – 20 employees)
- Integrity Tree Service, Inc. (Scottsdale)
- MTS Painting & Property Service, Inc. (Mesa)
- Plumbing Masters, LLC (Peoria)
Category III (21-50 employees)
- Arizona Fire & Water Restoration, Inc. (Phoenix)
- The Biltmore Bank ofArizona(Phoenix)
- Mason Mechanical (Mesa)
Category IV (51-150 employees)
- Jim Brown & Sons Roofing Co., Inc. (Glendale)
- S&S Tire & Auto Service Center (Peoria)
- Schumacher European, Ltd. (Phoenix)
Category V (151 + employees)
- Auto Body World, Inc. (Tolleson)
- Blackstone Security Services, Inc. (Phoenix)
- Empire Today, LLC (Phoenix)
Visit www.arizona.bbb.org/ethics for table sponsorship and ticket information or call BBB Foundation at 602-264-2864.