How should fair business practices enter into the day to day operations and corporate culture of a company? Many factors come into play and should be considered before doing business with any company.
Some important questions should be asked —
- What can I expect as far as the quality of the work performed?
- Have the job specifications been laid out in a clear and concise manner?
- What processes will be used and what is the time frame for completion?
- What type of customer service does the company offer- do they listen to your concerns?
- Is the price quote in writing and clearly stated, and are fair billing practices used?
- Will the job be performed by highly skilled and trained craftsmen?
- Does the company use fair and ethical labor practices?
- Does the company use gimmicks in advertising with misleading discounts?
- What is the integrity of the company- do they stand behind their work?
These days, it is more important than ever to get the most value out of your home improvement dollars. Making certain the company you are using is involved in fair and ethical business practices should be a top priority before considering who you will select for your project.
Here at MTS Painting & Property Service, we strive not only to meet the above criteria, but to exceed them. Our corporate culture stems from the owners and filters throughout our organization to every team member.
About MTS Painting: We are a true family owned and operated (MTS=My Three Sons) painting contractor specializing in repainting of interiors and exteriors in the residential, commercial, and HOA markets in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area, especially Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler, and Gilbert. MTS Painting is accredited by the BBB and the PDCA, and employs only drug free craftsmen and thoroughly trains their upcoming painters and apprentices.
-Randy Fornoff, President, MTS Painting