Are you thinking of getting your house painted? Most people would agree that painting is a fast and easy way to update or refresh a home, but many of us don’t realize there are many more benefits to painting.
- Increases Real Estate Value of Your Home. Painting both interior and exterior surfaces will increase the overall real estate value of your home. This enhances curb appeal and makes the home more attractive to perspective buyers.
- Promotes Health. Using high quality, low VOC and zero-VOC paints to paint your interior reduces odors and fumes, promotes healthy indoor air quality and lowers dust and other particulate levels that may cause allergies and other breathing problems.
- Protects Surfaces. Painting both the interior and exterior of your homes walls, trim and other home surfaces will help protect the home from the deteriorating substrates, unwanted insects, and will defend it from the destructive forces of Mother Nature.
- The Most Inexpensive Remodel. Painting is a simple, cost-effective way to improve your home’s appearance. Modernizing colors, outspoken accents, or adding eye catching designs with decorative (faux) painting may be just what you needed to refresh and transform your living spaces at a fraction of the price it would cost to fully remodel.
- Enhances Mood. Painting is often viewed as simply a matter of aesthetics (what looks attractive). But proponents of color psychology believe that the colors you use to paint in the rooms of your home can dramatically change how you feel in that space both spatially and emotionally.