Keywords: popular paint colors, classic paint colors, warm tones
Choosing the right paint color for your home can be a daunting task. The most popular paint colors for inside the home are beige, gray, white and warm, earthy tones. These colors are classic, calming, and easy to coordinate. Some trendy colors include blush pink, true blues, soft pastels, and earthy greens. Greens can be added with textiles like pillows, bedding, and curtains. It is advisable not to use too many colors in the color scheme.
According to a recent article by Improovy, the top 10 most popular interior paint colors for any room are:
- Origami White by Sherwin Williams: A balanced, modern wall color that is white with a slight tan undertone. It has enough depth to work for large rooms with lots of sunlight while still being bright enough to open up smaller spaces.
- Blank Canvas by Behr: A warm white neutral that has earned its distinction as Behr’s 2023 color of the year. It is an inviting light neutral paint color that perfectly encompasses a fresh new start.
- Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore: A light gray that is versatile and can be used in any room.
- Pure White by Sherwin-Williams: A bright white that is perfect for trim and ceilings.
- Repose Gray Sherwin-Williams: A warm gray that is perfect for bedrooms and living rooms.
- Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams: A light blue-green color that is perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams: A warm gray that is perfect for living rooms and bedrooms.
- Alabaster by Sherwin Williams: A creamy white that is perfect for walls and trim.
- Accessible Beige by Sherwin Williams: A beige with gray undertones that is perfect for living rooms and bedrooms.
- Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore: A light gray that is perfect for any room.
These colors are fairly neutral, easy to match, and can be used in most rooms. Remember, every home is different and the amount of light in a room affects how colors look.
In the Phoenix market, the most popular color for ceilings, doors and trim is Swiss Coffee by Dunn Edwards: A warm white with creamy undertones and part of the Whites Collection.
I hope this helps you choose the right paint color for your home! For more help choosing the right colors for your home or to get a free estimate on interior or exterior painting, contact us.